Lacuna Loft has over a dozen programs running and almost everything happens online. That means that no matter where you live, you can join in on the great connection with other young adult cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers that happens behind our virtual doors. I have to say ‘almost everything’ though because we do attend in-person conferences and events throughout the year and whenever we do, it is always such a delight to meet program participants in person too! If you are attending one of the events where we’ll be, make sure you say hi! We’d absolutely LOVE to meet you!
This year we are attending:
- Young Survival Coalition Summit – LA, California. March.
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society Annual Meeting – Portland, Oregon. March.
- Triage Cancer Conference – Oakland, California. March.
- CancerCon – Seattle, Washington. April.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting – Chicago, IL. May-June.
- Association of Oncology Social Work Annual Conference – Raleigh, North Carolina. June.
March-June is conference season in the oncology world and we’ll be all over the place talking about young adult cancer survivors to anyone who will listen!