The weekend is almost here! Time to enjoy some weekend links! I just got back from a great trip to LA to visit my Sister-in-Law and soon to be Brother-In-Law. My husband and I are thinking of moving to Cali in the next year so it was definitely nice to look around town with that in mind. Any favorite places to live in Cali that we should have on our radar?
How has your week been going? Ready for the weekend? I know I’ve said this before…but I really have to finish a quilt 🙂 I’ve started one for my household but now there is another, much larger one, on the to-do list for a wedding that is coming up very soon! Eeep!
Here are some fun weekend links from around the interwebs…
- new study shows that running 20 minutes a day could make you sore…hehe, love the onion sometimes.
- courage takes practice…goodness, this is so true!
- tending to your survivorship…how do you tend to your cancer survivorship and feel like yourself again?
- 11 hours of thunder and rain….I love ambient noise like this. It really calms me down.
- a DIY wedding guest book…when I get married again (to the same guy of course!) I am definitely doing this!
- such an impressive dance!…really fun to watch!
- a backpacking checklist…wow, this is complete!
Have a peachy weekend Lacuna Lofties!