WEEKEND TIME! How are you spending the start to your winter? Not winter in your neck of the woods? Well then PLEASE, tell me where you live! 🙂 It’s sure been snowing and blowing here in Central Illinois 🙂 (and in Denver where I was lat week!)
Here are some lovely links from around the interwebs…
- a cowl scarf knitting tutorial…a great video for a fun project. Have you tried knitting before?
- an awesome painting project done in 10 minutes…10 minutes?! 🙂
- Texas 4000…are you a student in Texas who has been affected by cancer? Check out Texas 4000! Love to bike and support cancer at the same time? Check out Texas 4000!!!
- cheddar mashed cauliflower…apparently its also a no carb recipe but seriously…they had me at cheddar!
- mylifeline.org…a new friend of mine had a very real and amazing experience with this organization. They set you up with a free website that helps you ask for help, update family and friends, raise funds, and more.
- crochet basics…in the spirit of hand made cozy things this is a great post on the basics behind crochet…this blog also has a bunch of follow up posts about crocheting
- social support is important to curing cancer too…YES!
Have a lovely weekend Lacuna Lofties!