I hope you enjoyed your short week! Now for a normal length weekend again. The warm weather is here to stay in my neck of the woods and I couldn’t be happier about it! I’ve now been by myself at home (with my two pups) for a week since my husband moved and absolutely no packing for LL’s upcoming move to Northern California has taken place! (Don’t tell though!)
Here are some extravagant weekend links from around the interwebs…
- 100 books for YA lovers to read in their lifetime…lots of good reads on this list!
- YA fiction defined for ages 12-18 or 16-25 depending on who you ask…a little different than the YA cancer definition of 18-39!
- Bill Nye’s (and the Planetary Society) kickstarter…I once designed the vibration test for a cubesat 🙂
- when you’re friends with a gryffindor…made me laugh!
- furniture made from wood and glass…these are amazing! check out the video at the end of the article!
- 13 DIY party decor ideas for summer gatherings…summer is almost here!
- life lessons hidden in reality tv…omg…such great analysis of these popular shows!!
Have an extravagant weekend Lacuna Lofties!
P.P.S. If you missed our announcement: The offices of Lacuna Loft are moving from Central Illinois to Northern California in August! That means there is a lot to do between now and then…but we’re up to the task! There may be some outages (so to speak) but we’ll do our best to keep you supplied with awesome content, Monday through Friday, as often as we can while everything gets shipped across the country. If we do have some days without a new article, I’ll let you know ahead of time, and hey, if you’re interested in writing with LL about your cancer journey, let me know! (email@example.com)