A quick announcement, the offices of Lacuna Loft are moving from Central Illinois to Northern California in August! That means there is a lot to do between now and then…but we’re up to the task! There may be some outages (so to speak) but we’ll do our best to keep you supplied with awesome content, Monday through Friday, as often as we can while everything gets shipped across the country. If we do have some days without a new article, I’ll let you know ahead of time, and hey, if you’re interested in writing with LL about your cancer journey, let me know! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are some entertaining weekend links from around the interwebs…
- Wil Wheaton talking about being a nerd…such a lovely sentiment for the little girl in the audience.
- handling anxiety without doughnuts…though donuts are definitely good at other times!
- Whoopi Goldberg talks about being on Star Trek…always fun to learn the backstory of a character!
- a honeymoon packing tip…I still haven’t taken my honeymoon so I just might have to follow this one eventually!
- why do dogs eat grass…do your pups do this? Mine do!
- 40 DIY rings…wow, so many! I think this one is my favorite, and this one is a close second! What about you?
- summer pie recipes...yum…I love pie!
Have an entertaining weekend Lacuna Lofties!
P.S. Lacuna Loft is now a registered, non-profit corporation in the state of California! (more on that later) & coloring for adults! (and for stress relief!)