This week our Friday post is all about the cool stuff happening here, at Lacuna Loft. We are inviting you to engage with Lacuna Loft! We now have a new look, we have several new programs, and things are going really well!
Here are some engaging weekend links from around the interwebs…
- sign up for our 2 hour, drawing workshop
- our writing group has been convening each Wednesday, for 3 weeks as of today
- we can help you transition your busy, young adult lifestyle to adapt to your new normal
- learn how we are unique
- help support our programs
- stay current on our social channels (instagram) (facebook) (twitter)
- take our easy, 10 question survey!
Have an engaging weekend Lacuna Lofties!
P.S. Lacuna Loft is pleased to partner with Cancer and Careers on the National Conference on Work & Cancer! Check out the link for more details on this great event for cancer survivors. Applications for travel scholarships are open now! The deadline to apply is April 15th. More information can be found here. #CACconf
P.P.S. Have you filled out our easy-peasy ‘Happy Birthday Lacuna Loft’ survey ? Your feedback is so very appreciated! 🙂 It will only take a few minutes of your time!