We are signing off a day early this weekend for the July 4th holiday, here in the US. Have a patriotic (and safe!) weekend! Are you headed towards a BBQ, a hike, a movie binge?
Here are some riotous weekend links from around the interwebs…
- tea, tao, and tourists…all for a cup of tea!
- the case for emotional hygiene…this is so important and crucial to self care and cancer care.
- winning at your own life in 19 steps…and long article but definitely worth the read. My favorite one was #6 (below)
- DIY satellite groundstation…how cool is this?!
- fertility preservation for young adult cancer survivors…has anyone listened to this yet?
- 15 books you should read this month…have you read any of these?
- thoughts on how to be a friend to someone with cancer or a serious illness…such a great read.
Have a patriotic weekend Lacuna Lofties!
P.P.S. If you missed our announcement: The offices of Lacuna Loft are moving from Central Illinois to Northern California in August! That means there is a lot to do between now and then…but we’re up to the task! There may be some outages (so to speak) but we’ll do our best to keep you supplied with awesome content, Monday through Friday, as often as we can while everything gets shipped across the country. If we do have some days without a new article, I’ll let you know ahead of time, and hey, if you’re interested in writing with LL about your cancer journey, let me know! (firstname.lastname@example.org)