How has your summer been? I’ve just spent a few wonderful days in the back country of the Boundary Waters with my husband and a few friends. I always find the outdoors to help reset my anxieties and worries. What about you? What have you been up to?
Here are some magnificent weekend links from around the interwebs…
- 10 ways to help someone newly diagnosed with a chronic illness…have any ideas to add?
- 5 women, 3 hours, 2 bottles of red, and a business plan…I love behind the scenes posts like this!
- 2015 summer shoe guide…running and walking shoooooeeessss!
- A Monster Calls…a really beautiful book about a young boy navigating his mother’s cancer.
- my favorite video on blending with colored pencils…I like to make my hobbies more nerdy by making them as technical as possible!
- 21 low impact workouts…these are a great idea if you’re getting back into exercise after cancer (or if you just need some low impact exercises!)
- how to clean your sink without any harsh chemicals…do you think I can use this trick on my bathtub too? (seriously…can I?)
Have a magnificent weekend Lacuna Lofties!