Wow, I’ll totally admit that I’m stressin’ over here. I’m swimming in boxes, unpacked chaos, a yard that seems to need to be continually mowed, moving quotes, and work out classes that I keep seeming just out of reach of my to do list. Anyone else feeling the summer blues or are you all out there living it up this summer? 🙂
(was that too much honesty for a friday link roundup?)
Here are some alluring weekend links from around the interwebs…
- staycations are for everyone…YES!
- #collegeaftercranio…a great blog I just learned about during an #AYACSM chat.
- stuck in between two worlds…a great, personal account of surviving metastatic breast cancer.
- the Planet Cancer book…our book club started with Chapter 1 on July 6, join us next Monday for Chapter 3!
- tiny birthday for a tiny hedgehog…I couldn’t help myself. So cute!
- a trick for making sure your outfits are always amazing…I follow this and I didn’t even realize it!
- what to do when your iphone is full…anyone else relate to this problem?
Have a graceful weekend Lacuna Lofties!