I’m in Denver this weekend helping to plan a Young Adult Cancer event! I’m enjoying time away from the city and getting to break out my cold weather clothes for the first time this season. What are you all up to?
Here are some fancy weekend links from around the interwebs…
- a 5 step plan for making exercise a habit…I started training for a March 2016 marathon this week so this plan seems just right.
- which emotions do dogs really experience…good read for the dog lovers out there.
- the giraffe cam…such fun!
- xbox live demands…poof! you’re a sandwich!
- Mom’s Marijuana…a potential next book club read? I’ve received a few suggestions but remember, we’d like to keep it young adult focused!
- a fun twitter account to check out…stumbled upon this the other day 🙂
- blueberry bread pudding…I’m making this wonderfully delicious dessert this weekend. I’ve also made it with cranberries…YUM!
Have a fancy weekend Lacuna Lofties!