We had a Game Night a few weeks ago and it was so much fun! The general premise is that you sign up, you join the game night via video chat (just like our writing workshop, our creative art workshops, and several other programs), you show up in the video chat, connect with other young adult cancer patients/survivors and caregivers while cozy in your own home, and we play JackBox games. You only need a smartphone or tablet to play the game (no downloading anything or buying anything) and you can be at home while interacting with a great group of other survivors and caregivers. SO MUCH FUN! If you want to join us next time around, sign up to be notified here!
Here are some irresistible weekend links from around the interwebs…
- where to find our program calendar
- how you can help
- check out this TED talk!
- salted caramel no-churn ice cream by Cloudy Kitchen
- blog with us! email email@example.com to get more info on becoming a contributor
- 31 free things to do this summer
- anonymously submit a question about sex after ya cancer!
Have an irresistible weekend Lacuna Lofties!