Lots happening around Lacuna Loft! Our end of year fundraising is going on, two new programs are being announced next week (yes, TWO!), and I am basically running around in circles. 🙂
We are a community funded charity. We rely on the wonderful commitment of volunteers and financial support from you and your communities to keep our programs running. If you are interested in donating, go here, and if you’re interested in becoming a volunteer you can learn more here.
It has been my pleasure, thus far, to serve young adult cancer survivors and caregivers who are #JustLikeMe. Over the past year and 6 months of running this nonprofit, I have learned so much from all of you and I have heard from so many of you, in turn, what the power of this community and this organization has served in your own lives. Use the hashtag, #JustLikeMe, to tell your communities what Lacuna Loft means to you.
Here are some bouncy weekend links from around the interwebs…
- have you played online Risk lately?
- 10 Things About Cancer In Your 20s (and 30s)
- 10 More Things About Cancer In Your 20s (and 30s)
- check out our new Donor Loft!
- Scott Hamilton facing another diagnosis
- volunteer with Lacuna Loft!
- check out our list of programs at Lacuna Loft
Have a bouncy weekend Lacuna Lofties!