Holiday buying season is here! Have you thought of making some of your gifts? Definitely a fun way to cut costs this holiday season and add a bit of sentimentality to your gift giving!
Over the past few months we’ve done a bunch of DIY projects that could make great DIY Holiday gifts. Here is a list of some of our favorites…just in case your creative juices are itching for some DIY holiday gift making!
- a great DIY clutch…make one or buy one of two different designs in our store!
- beautiful DIY throw pillows…customize these anyway you want for some holiday cheer!
- DIY statement necklace…throw in some gold, red, and green and you’ve got a Christmas necklace!
- DIY paint swatch wall art…the possibilities here are endless! Maybe even try using a snow flake cut out for each swatch?
- DIY decorated mugs…write or draw any sentiment you want!
- DIY embroidery floss belt…necklace or bracelets work too!
- ready for a teaser of a DIY project that we have in the works?…We can’t wait to show you more!
Are you planning on making some of your holiday gifts this year? Let us know! DIY holiday gifts are my favorite!