Happy Friday! I’ve been having a great time at the 2014 Critical Mass Conference (the Young Adult Cancer Alliance) in Denver! Check out our social media channels (twitter, instagram, & facebook), where I’ve been posting fun happenings from the event!
Here are some dazzling links from around the interwebs…
- big cats like boxes too…so cute!
- great posts by Heidi Adams…the President and CEO of Critical Mass: The Young Adult Cancer Alliance
- I’m pregnant so why can’t I tell you?…a really interesting piece on why we hide the risky chunk of pregnancy from others…who are we protecting?
- a life manifesto…love this print!
- how can we improve emotional support in cancer care?…a post I did for IHadCancer.com
- the 2014-2015 snow report…anyone else mentally preparing themselves for the winter? 🙂
- Virgin Galactic Spaceship Two crash full report…have you been paying attention to any of this coverage?
Have a dazzling weekend Lacuna Lofties!