Another day, another research study looking for YOU to answer their questions and help make care better for other young adults facing cancer!
The purpose of this study is to explore how a cancer diagnosis as a young adult influences quality of life, specifically looking at factors related to work and education, such as work-related goals, in addition to factors such as mood, fatigue, cognitive health, work ability, and financial health.
Participants are eligible if they are currently between the ages of 20-44 years old and were:
• diagnosed with a hematological cancer (a leukemia or lymphoma) between the ages of 20-39;
• diagnosed within the past 5 years;
• working or in school during the time of your cancer diagnosis;
• and are no longer receiving chemotherapy or radiation.
Participation in the study involves:
1) an online survey about quality of life, work-related goals, mood, fatigue, cognitive health, work ability, and financial health (approximately 30 minutes); and
2) a phone interview (approximately 45 minutes).
Following completion of the interview, participants will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card.
Please contact Lauren Ghazal, MS, FNP-BC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating.